Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Muriuki's

The Muriuki's

Friday, February 5, 2010

1st Time blogger

Hi. I just wanted to get this up and going now before the baby comes. For those of you who do not know Paul & I are expecting our first child, a baby girl!!! She is due April 16th. As of today I am now 30 weeks along. Although I feel like I am 40 weeks:) We have been working very hard at getting her room together over the last few months. We have her comforter set and the matching curtains up. We have her crib and changing table, stroller, and 2 carriers plus many of other things. We were missing a few nuts & bolts for the crib to be put together which should be here in a few days. I have washed all of her clothes and blankets with Dreft as my older sister April has told me I must do. (spent most of last weekend doing that) Paul and I went to Ikea last weekend and found these adorable baby hangers pack of 8 for $1.29, needless to say I bought 6 packs how could you pass up such a good deal right? We also found some great drawer organizers for her cute tiny socks and onesies. I will add some pictures of her room once we get the crib put together so you guys can all see it!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to following your blog. I'm adding you to my blogroll:)

    ReplyDelete