On Sunday July 4th we had some very old family friends of Paul's over Uncle Mugo and Auntie Debbie and and their kids Noni and Chui we grilled out and enjoyed the nice stories and company with them. We both really enjoy spending time with them. Uncle Mugo is such a funny and interesting man, I find myself giggling at almost everything he says!
Daddys week:
Well it has been an interesting week for Baba (Daddy) K. I have had to be strong for Julie and be there for Khloe too. I have tried hard to encourage Julie to stay positive as it has been hard for her going back to work; but as all you parents out there know, we now not only have to provide for ourselves but more so for our children (at least until their 18)! Jules has been a good sport though as the week went on she was better!
Khloe Bear was too cute this week ! My favorite moments are putting her down to sleep at night! A couple nights ago I was rocking her to sleep in her nursery and just as she was about to fall off she opened her eyes and just stared up at me and then started smiling ear to ear! She then drifted off with a big smile on her face as if to say its ok daddy's here! Ohh boy -- she really pulled at my heart strings that night it was sooo adorable! Keep the story a secret everyone - I don't need it coming back to me when she's 16 and asking for that new mustang! lol!

Thank you both of you. I'm very proud of you all! The whole week long I was over here thinking about you & wanting to call & see how it was going. I thought perhaps Granna June had come to make it easier on you but since you haven't said so maybe that's going to be another week. Its going to get easier as time goes on. Been there, done that twice!! So, I know just where you're at. Its so nice you had the Gachuhi's over. I'm sure you all had a good time together. And here I was going to call Noni & see how her trip to India went & the whole time she had already travelled to Atl. Khloe's photos are soooo nice. Her outfit is the cutest! I hope you have a mobile with chimes over her crib too since she loves that so much. We need to think about getting her a portable cd player & good music for her sleep times. I keep telling myself to Google Baby's classical music & see what they recommend if anything. They say Google has everything so maybe they have that too! Hugs & love for all 3 of you.
ReplyDelete