Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Muriuki's

The Muriuki's

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving in Indy...so nice to be with Family!

I am so proud of the parents April and Brock have become, I can't help but laugh when one of the kids are doing or saying something out of line (which is so hard to hide the fact that it's funny) we are learning so much when it comes to discipline from April & Chad, and Brock & Angie... I am sooooo glad Khloe is a few months away, at the least, from us having to discipline her. But it's sure funny to watch someone else having to be tough. P.s. I caught Granna on many of occasion having to put her hand over her mouth or look away so the grand babies ( or their parents) wouldn't see her laughing too, I'm glad I wasn't alone, thanks Ma! I wish we lived closer to see these guys more often..."God are you listening?" :)

Ok, I have blabbed on too long...I know you all just want to see the new photos. We got a new camera last month so hopefully you can tell the pics are much better quality and we are still learning all the different settings. Love you guys, thanks for checking in on us!!


















































No comments:

Post a Comment