Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Muriuki's

The Muriuki's

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Trip to St. Augustine FL

Well, I know it has been awhile since we have posted and I apologize for that, I guess life just gets in the way & eats up all of our free time as you all know! The most important news is OUR LITTLE PEANUT IS WALKING NOW! We are soooo proud of her, she is doing so well w/her new skill of walking, and has even begun to chase Maxx around a little bit....he of course hates this but we all have a good time laughing w/Khloe when she tries to catch him. She is such a sweet girl, she loves to share her snacks w/Maxx...Graham crackers, goldfish, grapes, whatever it is, she laughs each and every time Maxx eats a snack from her hand, it really is too precious to watch! I am so torn between telling her "No" as we don't want Maxx to eat people food but yet still want to encourage her giving & sharing spirit! For now Maxx is winning this battle :)

She is getting to be so long and has really started to thin out some, I know it's nothing to worry about, a chubby baby is a healthy baby but when she is catching up in weight with her cousin Cole who is almost 2 yrs older than her, one has to be a little alarmed. When we were in Charleston w/ April & Chad & Cole she weighed 22 lbs, and Cole weighed 27 lbs...YIKES. Hopefully from the photos you guys can see how she is changing!

Oh, one funny thing I want to share. Every night at bath time, I strip Khloe down to nothing but her diaper while Paul is getting the bath water started. The last few nights I have turned my head for a second to throw her dirty clothes in the hamper and she is GONE! She runs and hides in our bedroom, on the other side of the house and laughs the whole time as we are calling her name...she's smart she knows it's bath time and doesn't want the playing time to end....how can you get mad at her?....it's HILARIOUS! When we finally catch her she just laughs and smiles like...Ha Ha I almost got away! She is such a wonderful sweet baby, I guess we've been saying that all along huh?

Ok, guys, I have added a few pics from our visit to Poppy & Grandma Linda's over Memorial Day weekend in St. Augustine, also Brock was in town for a night and have added a couple w/ her & Uncle Brock, and a few other random ones. Enjoy! Thanks for checking in on us, we can feel the love from everyone who can't wait for our updates! Love you all!

Look at how cute her curls are, so glad she's getting more hair, Finally, now she won't let me put a bow or headband on her at ALL, she quickly pulls them off!


Don't know if you can see her huge crocodile tears as we were leaving Poppy & Grandma's she got really upset. I think her and Grandma Linda became fast buddies!

She sure does love her Poppy!


Check out her new St. Augustine sun hat! I know it does not match her suit but it's so darn cute! :)


Givin' her uncle Brock some smooches! She had such a good time with Brock, so glad he had a few free hours to spend w/Khloe and us on his quick business trip!





Look at her sweet Angelic face! Trying to squeeze in a few more minutes of play time after her bath!

PRECIOUS!!



Khloe' and I after my run one night! She is really a mama's girl! :)

Khloe' and Aanya on a play date this weekend! It's so sweet to see the girls just stare at each other and watch what the other one is doing! Very precious!

This is Khloe's new beloved Teddy Bear Grandma Linda bought her while we were in FL. Funny story: I was pushing her around in her little umbrella stroller in the gift shop and I looked down and she had pulled this teddy bear off the shelf and was hugging him...Linda had to buy it for her! Ever since then she drags him around everywhere!



That's all for now guys! Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment