Our Thanksgiving week this year was wonderful, and yet so different from last year's! This year we finally made the long awaited trip to visit Paul's best friend Juan and his amazing family in Columbus, OH. Paul hasn't seen Juan for almost 2 years (They have never met Khloe') Juan has three of the most well behaved little boy's I have ever met! Juan Jr. (11), Pedro (almost 9), and Gabriel (almost 7) affectionately referred to as "Gabby" or Khloe's version "Gab-ky" Khloe' fell in love with all of the boys but I think her favorite may have been "Gab-ky":) she was sooo cute with him, She followed him everywhere! She wanted to hold his hand all the time... oh lord I think I'm gonna have my hands full! HA HA!
After we stayed and visited with Juan and his family for a couple of days we drove to Indy, only about 3 hrs away. Khloe' had a BLAST with all of her cousins (Ashlynn was the only one missing). It was so great to see this sweet Angel of ours trying to keep up with all the big kids. One night they were all climbing on Uncle Brock's back for a group Horsey ride, Khloe' had to be right there too....Hilarious to see Brock crawling on the floor with 4 kids all sitting on his back and each of them holding onto the one in front of them as the horse (Uncle Brock) and the ride got a little rough and kids were being shaken off the horse's back....We all laughed so hard! Also, it seemed that each night before we all went back to everyone's own house the kids would tightly wrap themselves around either Brock or Chad's or even Paul's legs around their ankles and sit on their feet and the uncles would try and walk around with all the kids on their legs....the kids had such a great time. I just enjoyed the deep belly laughs from everyone as this seemed to be the funniest thing they had ever done! I am sooo loving all of these sweet moments I get to be apart of with them! I wish we lived closer to them more and more every day! I'm just praying that some how in the near future this can happen....I miss my family so much sometimes it hurts!
It'a so amazing to me that this time last year when we went up to Indy the coolest thing was that Khloe' was able to sit up on her own, we would place a blanket down and some toys around her and as long as she could still see me she was content for a long time, I remember thinking "Wow this is great, I can put her down and walk away to do something and she is fine"....what freedom that was"....now this year she was going up and down the stairs at April & Brock's houses to play with the big kids, and every once in a while she would climb back upstairs where we were all at for some water or motion for me to "Mon" (her way of saying Come on) 'cuz she wanted me to play with them downstairs. Or, they would all be running around in a large circle trying to chase Uncle Chad and sure enough little Khloe' is right behind them all...running and laughing as hard as she could!! Just can't believe what a difference a year makes!
One more cute story, while we were at Granna's one day Khloe' started to put together 2 words....She was eating something and I asked her if she wanted another bite or if she was done? She shakes her sweet little head and says "NO BITE".....Paul and I laughed so hard we couldn't believe our little sugar bear was saying more than 1 word! In no time, I'm sure she will be saying full sentences and telling us what she doesn't want to wear, or what she doesn't like to eat and much more! Ha!Well enough of my sentimental stories, I'm sure you guys want to see some pictures....Here you go!
Great picture of what I tried to describe above! If you can't see this very well, Cole is on Chad's right leg, Drake on his left leg, Mia clinging to both legs in the front and our sweet little Khloe' bear on his back....The amount of screaming and laughing that came from all of them was truly priceless!
Here is a great one of them all with my Dad (Poppy) and my StepMa (Grandma Linda) and as Mia would describe her the grandma who always wears a high shirt (turtleneck) LOL. Inside story I guess!
Ok, I had to throw this pic in. Everytime we had the kids together and wanted them to pose or smile, someone would say "ok guys say CHEESE" For some reason Khloe' would take her 2 fingers and push in her cheeks and smile while saying cheese! HA, I have no idea where she picked this up from!
Mia and Cole trying to do some wonderful singing for all us! Khloe' of course right there trying to get in the mix with them!
The kids all have a blast on this really cool toy of Cole's called a "Gator" (not sure why? it looked like a John Deere thing to me, but what do I know) Of course everyone had to fight over who got to drive....even Khloe' was VERY upset when she didn't get to drive!! I was very shocked to see that she knew how to drive it :)
Daddy, was definitely a "Helicopter Dad" here! It looks like he is pushing it, but it's battery operated but Paul was right there behind Khloe' just in case...LOL!
What a truly wonderful Thanksgiving week! The best part was seeing the smiles and hearing the loud belly laughs that seemed to be a constant majority of every day with our growing Khloe' bear!! Thanks guys for checking in on us, we love you!

Such cute pics! I hadn't seen these yet. :)
ReplyDelete