Saturday March 6th we had our baby shower. Our friend Carmen Powell threw the shower for us and did a FABULOUS job!!! It was held at the club house of a very very nice apartment home community that is managed by the same management company Paul works for. It was perfect. We had about 40+ guest show up. The camera we used to take pictures with was malfunctioning that day so we did not get any pictures of the actual building so I will try and describe it. When you first walked in there were about 4 tables around the room with large leather chairs around them for seating, in the middle was a large couch with 2 large over stuffed chairs and a coffee table (we opened our presents here) Against the back wall was 1 large counter space with a refrigerator and ice machine and sink. This is where Carmen had arraqnged all the food. We had very yummy looking food such as Rice Pilau, beef samosa's, fruit salad, grilled chicken, and beef stew and salad. Everybody seemed to rave over the food ( I actually didn't eat anything I was so busy talking, I kept trying to go make a plate but every time I started to I got stopped by someone to talk) Paul was very upset that I did not eat any of the food at my own baby shower, I did have 2 large pieces of cake thought...LOL! Ok back to the layout, there were 2 double doors that opened up out onto a beautiful brick patio area. There was a huge wall size fire place with more seating and a huge 1/2 circle brick wall with a built in bench for even more seating. Carmen and Penny did a wonderful job decorating inside and outside. They had mini vases along the brick wall with short pink roses and wrapped around each vase was a pink ribbon that said "It's a Girl" very elegant! My poor friend Carmen had a little trouble with the cake that day. She had ordered a cake in the beginning of the week and accidentally droppped it before it could get in the car. Poor thing shde ordered another one and thankfully they were able to have it ready in time for the shower....It was sooooo good and moist (Again I had 2 pieces, 1 for me and 1 for Khloe LOL)
We were so overwhelmed with the number of people who showed up for us and all of our wonderful thoughful gifts! We received so many beautiful clothes and well needed items from our registry plus gift cards which are so wonderful. Thank you so much to our wonderful friend Carmen for making this day so memorable, We love you very much!!
This was a sign that everybody was supposed to sign as they walked in.
Here are some of the baby's first books we received a wipe warmer, long sleeve onezies, cash and gift cards, Khloe's 1st piggy bank, a grooming kit and some other misc items.
Here are a few of her new outfits, the one on the left is so adorable and so unique we have not seen anything like it. We love all her new clothes!
Here is her princess potty training chair which plays a song when she "makes a deposit" it in it :), a elephant shaped humidifier, diaper genie, and a booster seat/high chair.
Miles - WYSI Cubs || Spring and Summer 2018 💙⚾️🐻
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment