skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New pics of Khloe's room
Ok guys we have finally finished with Khloe's room. The crib has been put together finally....we had to wait about 2 months to receive the missing nuts and bolts for her crib. Our beautiful glider chair came in from Lazy boy which Paul's Mom so graciously purchased for us as her gift to us for the new baby, Thank you so much! My friend Carmen and I finished putting up the few decorations around the wall which Paul and I started last week. So let us know what you guys think! We love it, very girlie but not completely a baby room, she can grow into this room.
Very, very nice!! You and Carmen are great decorators! I especially love the wall decals...sweeeet. I'm sure Khloe is going to be very comfortable in there. Wow,wish I'd have had one of those chairs when I had my babies...looks big enough for 2 big people...I can just feel it gliding...LOL!
ReplyDeleteSo so cute! The lazy boy is the BEST baby gadget ever. Dax & Calleigh slept, ate, cried, rocked - just about lived in ours:)
ReplyDelete