Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Muriuki's

The Muriuki's

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dr. Visit 3/31/10

Ok so I had a Dr appt yesterday and they wanted to do an ultrasound to see how big Ms Khloe was going to be so during the ultrasound the technician starts to giggle ans says "oh yeah I can already see she will be a big baby" I asked her why she said that and her reply was " I can see her fat rolls on her neck" We both just laughed and said how cute that was to think about. i can not wait to see her fat little neck, wrists, and I'm sure legs. That is so precious when they're so little. Then she said she was measuring 7.3 lbs to 8.15 lbs (give or take a lb) So basically she could be 6.3 lbs up to 9.15 lbs....isn't that what all babies are at this point?? I am so confused!! So then I waited to see my actual Dr and he examined me and said I was still only 1 cm & 60% effaced (sp?) which sounds good. He wants to see me agin next Wednesday 4/7 if she has not come by then and talk about scheduling me to be induced. I can be induced any day after 4/9 (39 weeks) he is worried that she will be too big if we wait any longer.

I'm hoping the next time I update this blog I will have some pictures of baby Khloe and her fat little neck to add to the blog...I know that's really all everyone cares about anyway, LOL! :)

Lots of Love!
~Julie~

No comments:

Post a Comment