Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Muriuki's

The Muriuki's

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Khloe's 1st Dr's Appt

Khloe had her 1st Dr.'s appt. on Monday 4/19. Paul had to work so my mom went with us. Which was nice since this was our first attempt to leave the house since we came home from the hospital. She did wonderful. Her pediatrician's name is Dr Lori Desoutter and so far we love her. She tested her reflexes, checked her ears, nose and throat and her skin color to make sure she did not have jaundice. She weighed in at 8 lbs 11.6 oz so she has gained a little since she was born at 8 lbs 11.3 oz. Dr. Lori was very pleased to hear that Khloe is eating on most feedings 4oz and sleeping on average about 4 hours (sometimes 5 hours) between each feeding. ( I have been told by my brother Brock that I have hit the jack pot with Khloe that this is definitely not normal) Dr Lori also agreed that I should be so thankful that Khloe is such a good sleeper and eater. That seems so funny to me as Paul and I both LOVE to eat and sleep....seems like the apple has not fallen too far from the tree, huh?

I promised Grandma Pat that I would take pictures of Khloe's hand's and feet so she could see every detail about our little precious angel as Grandma Pat lives so far away and will unfortunately miss out on these tiny little treasures...so here you go Grandma Pat. Hope you all enjoy them as well.








































No comments:

Post a Comment