I want to share a sweet little story from this morning. Paul had given her a bottle last night while I was asleep around 12:30am and then put her down to sleep. She slept all the way until about 6am when I heard her grunting and moaning and thought she was just trying to poop so I left her alone until I heard her start to cry around 6:15am. When I picked her up she smiled at me and started to try and suck on the side of my neck, I giggled and looked at her as I walked to the kitchen to get her bottle (we have about 2 min before a complete meltdown) she was moving her head from side to side and sticking her tongue in and out and looked like she was wanting to eat anything in her path...she reminded of the old video game Ms. Pac Man ready to chomp and devour anything in sight, I laughed so hard and loud I think I startled her. She looked and smiled and continued her Ms. Pac Man face until I put the bottle in her mouth I thought she would suck the whole bottle in her tiny little mouth. She is so funny when it comes to eating!!
I have taken a few random pictures of her over the last week or so. I got a few of her on her tummy mat for the first time...SHE DID NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL!! I also tried to get a few of her in some adorable outfits we have for her before she outgrows them. Oh by the way she had her 1 month appt on Monday 5/10 and she is now 10 lbs 6 oz and is 22 inches long now. She has her next appt on 5/28 to get about 5 of her vaccine shots before we go to FL to spend time with my brother Paul and his family and April and her family and my mom and Terry. That should be a lot of fun!!!
Maxx trying to lick Khloe's feet during her 2nd try at tummy time exercise's. He is not a dog that EVER licks anyone but with Khloe we have caught him trying to lick her ear or her feet whenever he gets the chance, maybe that's his way of showing his love for her!
The 3 us went to Piedmont park on Mother's day after our late lunch together.
Her new purple dress I love so much!
This bib is so funny, we got a huge pack of them that all say crazy things like..."high chair hottie", or " attitude problem", or "no autographs please"
And after her few GULPS of her bottle when she smacks her lips in satisfaction!!
I will try and take more pictures of her over the next few days and post shortly. Thanks everyone for checking in on our blog, We love you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment