Ok for all those mothers out there who have already discovered all the joys and sweet things babies do when they are sleeping I apologize that I am so "Johnny come lately" but I have to share some really cute photos I took a few nights in a row of our little peanut in her different sleep poses. She makes the funniest noises when she sleeps as if she is constantly moaning or cooing herself to sleep, sometimes I can hardly sleep myself I just start laughing and giggling so hard I want to pick her up and kiss her little chubby cheeks. I then try and block it out and not pay attention but it is seriously so loud you can't help but listen and laugh. She is so funny.
Ok, so Iwas watching "The Dr's" show one morning while I was giving her a bottle and they were talking about how to properly swaddle your baby and they mentioned that you should swaddle your baby at night up until about 4-6 months especially becasue all newborns have this "startle reflex" when they sleep and just throw their little arms straight in the air as if they are falling and want to be caught....I was so disapointed that ALL babies did that I ACTUALLY thought Khloe was the only one and thought it was the cutest thing, It's still cute but now I realize she is not unique in doing this...LOL! Oh well you live and learn!
Khloe has Dr's appt. today to get her 2 month shots early so we can go to FL and be around all of her cousins next week (except for Mia and Drake, unfortunately they are not able to make the trip which we are all so sad about that) she has to get 4 or 5 shots, I am so worried and nervous! I will update the blog and let you know how she did. I am literally sick to my stomach thinking about my little peanut having to get these shots!!! Please pray that everything goes ok for her today!

No comments:
Post a Comment