We went this past week to Destin, FL and met up with my family (April, Chad & Cole, Paul, Ally, Ashlynn & Ally's two girls, Mom & Terry, and Paul's friends Mike & Lynn and their 3 kids) We had a very relaxing time. We didn't get to spend too much time with them as everyone left on Friday and had been there since the previous Saturday. Paul & I weren't able to go until late Wednesday night but we were thankful for the short time we did have with them. Paul, Khloe and I were the only 2 left there on Saturday so we headed to the beach with Khloe in her new bathing suit, matching hat, "skort", and sun shirt. We weren't sure how she would do in the heat but thankfully there was a very nice breeze coming off the ocean which made it very comfortable for her. She napped very good for a couple of hours under the umbrella we rented for the afternoon. She was the talk of the beach. Everyone who walked by us stopped to stare and smile, I think she was the cutest girl on the beach that day! We were just gleaming from ear to ear at all the attention our little peanut got that day!
I have also included some pics I took of her in some cute outfits before we left for FL. Some with her cousin Cole trying to give her kisses on the head and Granna nervously holding her away from Cole (boys can be rough sometimes) Also a cute pic of her cousin Ashlynn at the dinner table with a bucket on her head (The things a parent has to do to entertain a crying baby) Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment