Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Muriuki's

The Muriuki's

Monday, June 21, 2010

Random pics of Khloe

Just a few updates for the blog. Khloe Girl is now 10 weeks old today...wow how time flies! Who would have thought that after 10 short weeks I could ever LOVE someone so much (besides my husband of course) and to be able to know what she likes and dislikes and what her little noises mean in such a short time. She is truly a very happy baby except for when you have to stop feeding her to let her burp, you would think her world is ending...don't mess with her food! LOL! Her legs are getting so long now that most of her 3 month pajamas seem to small on her, it's not that they are tight on her belly or arms, just too short for her long legs. When I am feeding her she stands straight up on my lap or her Boppy pillow ( in case you don't know what this is, it's the pink pillow I use for a lot of the pics. of her and you put it around your waist while feeding her) and she is taller than my head. She has made great improvements in holding her neck up on her own. After she has burped I sit her on the edge of the Boppy pillow and I count to see how long she can hold up her own head...she just smiles and coo's at me the whole time...I have gotten to 80 before she has a meltdown and wants more of her bottle, she is so funny!


Khloe was cute she just stared at her mobile with the lights on for about 10 min smiling and coo-ing the whole time! It is so cute to watch her amazed by the lights, I wonder what she was thinking!









This was a new pair of pajama's I think her Granna June bought her even before she was born!






















This little outfit was cute...It has Watermelon and fruit all along the bottom of her skirt she has a matching bright blue one too she got from her Auntie Carmen!





This is such a sweet little Calvin Klein dress that one of my oldest friends from High School Vanessa bought her. Sorry I know the pics are a little fuzzy but she was smiling so cute I had to add these!






















Daddy and Khloe napping on Daddy's day off last week!









I was getting ready one day in the bathroom and I turned around to see Khloe girl just smiling and "talking" to me! It was such a sweet moment as if she was saying "Mommy what are you doing?
"








Bath time with Daddy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you again. I love them all! My favorites are 3rd & 2nd last ones when she was smiling up at you getting ready in the morning. She is truly beautiful in those ones. She's going to be such a nice person like her Mummy & Daddy!! She's doing so well for a 10 wk. old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul Mr Daddy.com I like the pic.

    ReplyDelete