Ok I just had to share these photos with you guys. I went to the store to buy wipes and I was so excited when I saw these oversized bows my sister April and I were looking at online to buy but there was so many to choose from I never ordered them. And guess what was staring me in the face at Baby's R Us.... I LOVE THEM! Oh also there are a few I took the other night of daddy, Khloe and Maxx going for a walk in the neighborhood plus another one in a sweet little pink & gray outfit Granna Smith got for her before she was even born. Enjoy!!
Thank you, thank you!! I love them all. She's doing so well and the outfits are spectacular!! I've wondered where I've seen that closed mouth smile before...look at the Vaughter's blog & see the photo of Mia confidently showing off her new arm tattoo. Is it just me or are those smiles the same? Interesting!
Thank you, thank you!! I love them all. She's doing so well and the outfits are spectacular!! I've wondered where I've seen that closed mouth smile before...look at the Vaughter's blog & see the photo of Mia confidently showing off her new arm tattoo. Is it just me or are those smiles the same? Interesting!
ReplyDelete