Well here are a few pics I have taken over the last week or so. The one with the small boy holding Khloe is my friend Heather's little one Danny Jr, Heather and I went to High School together. She was down in Atlanta visiting her cousins for the week. They came over and made us dinner and dessert on Friday before I left. That was so sweet of her to do. There are a few pics with Khloe's new oversized bows her Granna sent to us, they are so adorable. I will try to take more pics this week with all of her new bows. Thanks Granna we LOVE them!
Notice her new green socks!

Sorry to take time with my comments, I've looked at these great photos of our "princess" every day since you sent them & everyday I love them more!! Green is DEFINITELY her colour! I love these new style sock with shoes knitted into them....soooo cute, what a great idea. And, by the expressions of her mouth, in her eyes & her body movements this little girl is going to have soooooo much to say.... LOL! I can just hear the questions she's going to have about everything too! They're already there just waiting to pop out as soon as the tongue can find its way around the syllables. Wish I could hug her & smell her!!! She looks sooooo yummmmy! Hugs for all of you. Grandma P.
ReplyDelete