Ok not too much news to add this week except that we have started Khloe on Veggie's. She tried her first jar of peas and carrots today! She loved both of them, which is great news! I had so much fun watching her experience the peas and carrots for the first time....she made me laugh so hard! Of course she has always been a great eater from day 1 so I wasn't too worried about trying all these new things with her. There are a couple of sweet pics of her eating some oatmeal (I don't think she liked oatmeal so much) and of course I had to get one of her with a messy carrot face...I think mommy needs to work on aiming for her mouth a little better, LOL! I will get the hang of this soon! I have also added a few pics of her jumping in her excer-saucer today while I was talking to Granna on the phone. She is so funny when she is playing in this. Also a couple of pics with Paul's 2nd Cousin Angela (Njoki) who is 16 and so great with Khloe...she had Khloe belly laughing at her. We are just loving every second we get with our little angel! Enjoy the few pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment