Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Muriuki's

The Muriuki's

Friday, September 10, 2010

1st Visit to Granna's House

I am so sorry it has been so long since my last posting, I am still amazed at how much we are able to do and get done in a single day...wow do I wish I had at least 4 or 5 more hours in the day!! We have just gotten back from a WONDERFUL visit at Granna's house. We had soooo much fun with my Brother and Angie and April & Chad & sister Laurie and Khloe's little cousins. Mia, Cole, & Drake were so cute with Khloe. They all wanted to kiss her or help me pick out her clothes or just look at her and say how cute or sweet she was. I was in "Family Heaven" We got a chance to get some pics done with Angie which was very nice of her. She has become so busy with all of her referrals for pictures it seems like word is spreading about how great of a photographer she is and the work is just flooding in....I'm so proud of her! I feel so bad I was so involved in soaking up family time I hardly took any pics, but here are a few from this past weekend in Indy. Love you all!
















No comments:

Post a Comment