Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Muriuki's

The Muriuki's

Saturday, September 25, 2010

What a chatter box Khloe is!

Well guys I just had to let you know how much this little girl loves to hear herself talk! She is just "talking and talking" all the time, when she is on the changing table, in the middle of her bottles, in the back seat of the car, the middle of restaurants...she doesn't care. She starts out making kind of cooing noises and then she gets progressively louder and louder where I almost think she is upset/yelling....then she just laughs! I think she likes the noises and the louder she is the funnier it is to her. She has also started to mimic us. The other day I picked her up from day care and I said "ha, ha, ha, ha, ha" she smiled and looked at me and said "ha, ha, ha,ha, ha" I laughed so hard, which made her laugh. It was too cute. So I guess the days of her repeating everything we say have just begun.

Last night Paul and I went to a 70's costume party for a friend of his family Patrick's 40th surprise birthday party. We had a blast! I am definitely NOT a costume party kind of girl but Paul and I both got into the spirit of it and went all out. I had shiny white knee high Go-Go boots on, fake eyelashes (first time ever using those things) sparkle glitter all over, and liquid black eyeliner helped me make cat eyes!!! WOW crazy huh? I have added a couple of pics of us in costume not too many...LOL!

For all of you who know how much I LOVE those Trumpette socks ( the ones that look like Mary-Jane shoes) on Khloe I got her a couple of new ones...ballerina slipper socks and High top socks....They are just too cute! I think I am really going to miss these socks when she actually starts to wear shoes and you can't see her socks anymore :(

An update on Paul and I coping as new parents. We are loving every second of our new lives. We are thoroughly exhausted, worn out, and our to-do lists never seems to end but somehow we find the energy to get up and do it all again every morning. ( I think we are gonna have to look into getting some help with the deep cleaning of the house) When we hear her wake up in the mornings it is a competition to see who can go and get her from the crib first...Paul even rushes in there before he gets his coffee started!!! SHOCKING I KNOW!! :) Thank GOD I have such a great helpful husband!
She is such a joy to have as a baby. She has really been getting some very strong legs. Lately when I'm trying to burp her over my shoulder she will put her milky mouth all over my neck and start "talking" then she starts jumping and jumping, when she gets tired she snuggles up against my neck with her little butt sticking out and rests for a second then starts again with the jumping. She's like a smiling jumping jelly bean you just want to eat. I can't help help but laugh so hard, which makes her laugh...it's some of my most favorite times!!
I have not been very good with taking pictures, but here are a few of her in her new jogging stroller...she loves it! She is so content when we go for runs/walks she just watches Maxx, looks around or falls asleep! She is the talk of the neighborhood, of course we NEVER go for a walk without a bow on! :) What a great baby!! Love you guys, I'll update again soon!













1 comment:

  1. Wow...great photos...love the costumes...good for you! You look terrific, love the wgt you've lost! I can see the black ring FINALLY went to a party ... looked like so much fun!!! I hope Wangare posts her photos soon so I can see everyone. Is Patrick 40 already? Can't believe my grandbaby is such a biiiiggg girl already! I love the jogging JEEP buggie!! I'm dying for her hair to grow more, I want to see how many curls its going to have & Mel wants a cousin with VERY red hair...LOL! If she's the talk of the neighbourhood now, wait til she's older! She & Maxx are going to have sooo much fun together. Don't forget to post some photos with the new socks! I want to get a webcam soon so she can see her Grandma. I loooove watching her look around when she hears me calling her name on the speaker phone. ps....what happened to the "Khloe" photos Angie took over Labor Day wkend? Has she said when she's going to edit & post them or did I misunderstand?

    ReplyDelete