I'm not sure if you can tell from the photos but she is starting to grow more hair on top and it's sort of a light brown color. The Dr. suggested we start her on cereal so we did. We have started with the rice cereal, then this weekend we will move her to the oatmeal, then after a few days we will move her to Barley. From there we can start her on some orange & yellow veggie puree, and see how she does and so and and so forth. It was so cute to see her try the rice cereal from the spoon, her little tongue was rolling around and then she acted as if she was gagging I was laughing so hard!
Paul put together her "exer-saucer which is really neat it has all these different jungle animals and noises when you move or hit the animals. My friend Monika from NY got her that for a baby gift...and she loves it! The first time we put her in it she was mesmerized by all the sounds and lights and objects she was really starring at the animals as if to say "ok, how can I get that in my mouth" She was so content. We have also been trying to give her more tummy time so she can sit better on her own. We got some sweet pictures of her having tummy time tonight. She is also trying to help me hold her bottle most times, it's so cute to watch her try! I have also added a few pics of Khloe in her "K" outfit my sister April got her, it almost looks like a cheerleading outfit on her...ADORABLE! Thanks Aunt April. Oh, for all of her Auntie's out there please take note of what her Purple outfit says!! Love you guys, I will update again soon!

Thank you so much. These are the cutest of the cutest!! She just gets prettier & better by the week! Yup, I see the increase in hair. I still think its got quite a red tinge to it. Mel says she hopes Khloe has very bright red hair....LOL! I see that Ashlynn also has a similar red tinge. I love all her new toys. You people are so lucky to have such great stuff for her. She's doing so well. Congratulations & continue posting so we enjoy too.
ReplyDelete