Ok guys here are some new pics we have taken over the last 3 weeks. We have some of Khloe peeking into her toy bin after I added some recently found treasures (hand me down toys from her cousin Cole) She LOVES when she finds a new toy. Sorry not all the pictures are great clarity we are still trying to figure out how to use our camera on our little peanut when she is constantly in motion now.I have added some pics of her eating mac-n-cheese for the first time.....huge hit with Khloe', she was covered from forehead to chin in cheese it was the cutest thing to watch her eat!We have been practicing "giving kisses" and she has almost mastered this along with the "Hi-5's". I picked her up from school on Monday and her favorite teacher Reni told me how she loves the fact that Khloe' is giving kisses to everyone....I thought that was so funny to hear that what we have been practicing at home she is trying at school on the other kids and little babies...too cute if only I could be a fly on the wall and see those moments! I am so proud of her and all her developmental steps. At school we have started to let her try some of the foods the day care provides: Fruit and whole grain muffins, cereal and fruit bars, cheerios, mashed potatoes, mixed vegetable soup, peaches, pears, graham crackers, chicken nuggets & of course her favorite Mac-n-cheese.....she has done SOOOOO well at trying and liking all the new foods! Her teachers are very impressed and proud of her too!

Khloe' eating her favorite snack...PUFFS!
If you guys look close you will notice Khloe' is standing ALL by herself!!!!




Khloe' is clapping in this picture, she loves being with her daddy!
About to give daddy a kiss on demand...it's still pretty much an open mouth kiss from her, but the best kiss I have ever gotten from such a sweet peanut! After she kisses you she smiles and claps at herself! ADORABLE!




BTW, how cute is this little outfit? Polk-a-dot capris with a cinched side and a bow, and that 70's head band, I LOVE IT!
Ok, this is really cute story. We have been dog sitting for our friends (Fred & Carmen) and Khloe' LOVES Ogie. Every chance she gets she tries to crawl on him or jump on his side as if he is a big stuffed animal. I tried to capture the scene picture by picture....








These are the mac-n-cheese pics I mentioned above....absolutely priceless!



Khloe's 1st time on a swing.....I think she enjoyed herself, what do you guys think? :)


Alright, that's all for now.....I think I may have added too many pics this time. The next time I post will probably be of her at her 1st BIRTHDAY....3 weeks away! I truly can not believe she is already almost 1 yrs old....wow time really does fly! Love you guys...thanks for checking in on us!
No comments:
Post a Comment