I just wanted to add a few pics of Khloe' & Aanya at our play date this past week. For those of you who don't Aanya is 7 weeks younger than Khloe' and is the daughter of my best friend Tanee ( we used to be roommates before we each got married, 2 months apart...seems to be a common theme with us!) This was right after Aanya got her hair cut, about 3-4 inches cut!!! It's not fair for 1 girl to have sooo much hair!! :)
Also I added a few pics of Khloe's first Hot pink polished toes done today...LOL! I have so much fun playing w/her! I can't wait until we can go and get pedicures together!
Friends sharing some puffs together!
Of course Khloe' looking for more hidden puffs! :)
LOOK AT THOSE TOES!!! I LOVE IT!!!
That's all folks, I'll update soon! We love and miss all of our out of town friends & family very much! Thanks for checking on our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment