Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Muriuki's

The Muriuki's

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Short vacation to Charleston, SC

Well, I know it has been a little while since we have updated the blog, but of course like everyone else we have been very busy. We finished our 4 weeks of swimming class on May 4th and Khloe' had a ball. To be honest she looked forward to the toy bag being brought out and all the kids being able to play with the water toys the most. She would see the bag laying on the side of the pool and not take her eyes off of it...LOL!

We were able to join Chad , April & Cole in Charleston for a few days over the Mother's Day weekend and we had such a great time together. The kids loved playing on the beach and have the daddy's build sand castles just to watch Cole stomp on them and destroy them...he LOVED this! The first day Khloe' of course tried to eat the sand but by the end of the day she realized it didn't taste so good & didn't try it again :) She would crawl around the sand like a crab, I don't think she wanted her knees to touch the sand or something but it was really cute to see her little bottom in the air all the time! Overall it was a great few days to be able to spend some good time with family and for me to soak up some "Cole time" He is so cute and so sweet & much smarter than his parents think! One day he woke up from his nap and came to sit on the couch by April & I and said, "Mommy, I'm a good listener now" Ha, ha. Apparently before his nap he was NOT being a good listener! I adore him no matter what! Thanks April & Chad for letting us join you guys for a few days, We LOVED it!

Well that's about it for now! Here are a few pics we took while down in Charleston, Enjoy! Love you guys!




























2 comments:

  1. The photos are wonderful; kids are toooo cute! Paul sent me the whole link earlier and I've been sitting enjoying them the whole evening and now these as well as April's postings. I've always just loved Cole, he's a totally sweet little guy. I can't write enough words to describe my emotions about this "little woman" of ours!! Her expressions are amazing for a 1 yr. old! She really does enjoy life and knows how much she's loved. Your family ones and those of you & April with the kids are great. Thank you for sharing. I'm not far away!!! Hugs for all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures....you guys are so photogenic.

    ReplyDelete